Raidmax Ninja Case

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
i need help with my case, i have a 120mm fan at the front and i want 2 change it, i just wanna no how lol. coz there is noway i can get 2 the right side of the case, if ya no wot i mean.

the clip at the bottem
DSC00701.jpg

the clip at the top
DSC007051.jpg

there r 4 screws
DSC007041.jpg

side view
DSC00706.jpg

I have this case...its pretty sweet. Anyways...

To get the front panel off, take a pair of pliers (needlenose) and pinch the plugs together so they can slide out of the holes. do each set sepreratly. Start with the bottom, then center, then top. It may take a good amount of pulling, and dont be afraid to get physical, the case is pretty sturdy.

The screws dont need to come out...they are just holding in the latch for the door, it will come off with the fron panel.

You're gonna need to take the other side panel (right panel) off to get the front off. The right comes of just like the left, except for a couple of the motherboard mounting screws.

kocheez75 said:
You're gonna need to take the other side panel (right panel) off to get the front off. The right comes of just like the left, except for a couple of the motherboard mounting screws.

wots that 4, dont i just have 2 take the front off 2 get 2 the fan??

Theres should be 4 screws holding the fan in. If you can get to all four with just the one side of, then it should be fine. But if you cant get all of the screws out, you might have to take the other side out to remove the front panel.

oooh ok, and if i take the front panel off and i get the 2 clip 4 the cd drives on the other side?

iv found out how 2 take the front off now, its just the clips 4 the cd drives. like on this pic, but on the other side, i mean how r ya ment 2 undo the clips wen ya cant get ya hand there 2 move the clip. on the first pic the clips r the same on the otherside.

thats wot it shuld be.
DSC00709.jpg

thats the bit wot needs 2 move
DSC00707.jpg

and thats the small gap ya have 2 do it, i can only man age the top 1 and bottem 1
DSC00708.jpg

i guess they dont want you to replace the fan then. On my P-180, you can move everything. Its quite convenient.

yeh i can change the front fan, iv found out how 2 take the front panel off, but i dont think they want ya 2 put more then 1 or 2 cd drives in, even tho there r 5 spaces

thats why you take the other side panel off, so you can get to all of the parts...this is essential for installing optical drives, fans, as well as the motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom