Just a Rant

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Not sure about this site's policy about rants but i feel i need to rant right now lol.

I absolutly HATE Fords,they have got to be the worst vechicals ever, yesterday i was driving my Ford Windstar and the back tire just completely shreds, I mean like semi on the highway shred. And this isant the first time that this vechical has given me crap.

The day we took it off the lot the check engine light comes on and by the second week we had we had it in the shop 3 times, and now the transmision is going out.

Alright i feel better, still P/O that i had a crapy 4-20 though lol

Fords is by no means a bad brand of vehicles. Unless the manufacturer screwed something up while putting the vehicle together, the fate of how well that vehicle will run and perform is dependant on how well it is taken care of.
The car I drive, car my mom drives, and my dads truck are all taken care of and maintained regularly to ensure it has no real problems. And because of this, the biggest problem I have with any of the cars happens to be that the one I drive has a dead AC compressor. (guess that is to be expected when the car is what.. 14 years old?)

My uncle has lost 4 cars now.. all because he is a total moron that is too lazy to put oil in the engine... bleh.

Tough break man, but really not all Fords are that bad. I have seen some run really nice and not give people problems at all. And as far as the tire shredding, well that is the tire manufacturers fault or maybe it was so worn out that it was guaranteed to happen.
You also say the check engine light came on? It probably wasn't a new Ford right? In that case you have no idea how the previous owner upkept that vehicle and what it's been threw. So it could have been normal wear and tear. It just wasn't your lucky day.

But what bothers me the most is when people automatically put the blame on someone else and come to rediculous conclusions like "ford sucks" when there is little or no evidence that the problem is directly linked to Ford company itself. Vehicles break down. All of them do. So I don't know why people single out Ford. I have seriously not seen a Ford break down any more frequent than say Dodge, or Chevrolet.

well yeah i mean not all fords are bad, i do have a 97 Ford Taurus that has been running excellent, only problem is that the engine is seized right now from sitting all winter (which yes i know was a dumb thing to do), but our other two fords are just bad luck.

ford trucks/4x4's are okay, its their smaller cars, the older ones are the worst... their newer cars are pretty good, but im sticking with my peugeot...

i want a ford pickup some day, f150 or something like that... really like them

Fords are bad.

The available Ford range in the UK absolutely sucks (horrible interior, cheap plastic, crap driving experience) - the only good one is the Mondeo, which makes you look like some bank executive or young mum with too much money.

The Ford Explorer (which we can't get here, thank God) has a worse fuel economy and produces more pollution than the original Model T. Not impressive, considering how far engine technology has come in 100 years.

GT.jpg

I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom