84 hours....

My Spring brake sucked horribly! I played a little bit of cs
hey add me if you havent allready but i think that you might have

natejones315

... lucky people with their spring breaks, some of us have to work... lol... my spring break from college consisted of half a week doing college work, and the rest of the two weeks at work...

i have spring break for a week. well, todays the last day, then i go back on monday. most of my friends are out of town, so i havent done anything...at all!

well, luckily i just bought a xbox360, and borrowed some games from those friends before they left. but ive been working alot this week. and ive been substituting for some of my friends/coworkers. im a gymnastics coach btw.

anyway, all ive wanted to do this week is go see Scary movie 4, but i dont have the balls(confidence) to ask out this girl (im too much of a loser, and shes too hott). and all my friends are gone. and im not supposed to drive. and even if i drove off illegally, i cant drive stick shift.

hey, WAIT A SECOND! i remember what you guys are talking about! spring break! i had that once, i think i was like 14 though, then work/school/more work hit me like a sack of bricks, now i feel like a lazy ars if im not working Lol :)

Wow.... I couldn't stand playing that long. I would have to go outside or somthing. One time I had a firned though who played WoW almost 40hours over 3 days. I dont get how you could do it.

I favor Battlefield 2 much more over CS Source. Although, that is a lot of hours. With a job, school, and home stuff, gaming is on the downside for the moment. :(

Back
Top Bottom