this guy reads like a 5th grader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why someone would make a video on something you could search so easily, perhaps bored?

But, I think he was 'reading differently' if he was at all, because of the fact that hes reading off of a list..

All the same, I don't think its too considerate to 'make fun of' someone's reading skill as not everyone in the world are as fortunate enough as most, if not all of the people in the community to have the chance for a proper reading education.

Not to mention, some people might read differently due to a learning disability which is more common than you would think. Someone here might even have a learning disability, and you wouldn't know.

That's so weird/lame that he would do that...but I didn't really see anything wrong with his reading, he stumbled a few times, but who doesn't when reading out loud. By the way...was he wearing a grill on his bottom teeth..?

outlawstar4761 said:
That's so weird/lame that he would do that...but I didn't really see anything wrong with his reading, he stumbled a few times, but who doesn't when reading out loud. By the way...was he wearing a grill on his bottom teeth..?
Yeah, he was wearing braces.

Pointless. I feel sorry for the guy :(

And I used to talk like that when I first got braces. Whatever, im pulling the plug on this, as I just feel bad for him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom