runtime error

carboncontrol

Beta member
hi guys. im getting this error: '70': permission denied. it only happens when i first turn the computer on. any ideas what could be causing this? thanks

oo btw im using a belkin router and have cable a modem

this sort of error message doesnt alwayss have a clear solution and is not always associated with networking problems. when did this start happening? it may be because you have a few processes on your machine that are clashing on startup, so you may want to double check those!

is there any other information you can give us that can help us solve this quickly?

but i did this search, if you go through, you may find something similar to you issue!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=error:+'70'+permission+denied&btnG=Search

thanks for doing the research but i dont think the results were that "accurate"
umm what imformation would you like to no and ill find it out for you right away.

It sounds more like a program issue than a network issue. Especially since it only happens when you first startup the computer. There could be a clue in "Event Viewer"

Right-click "My Computer"
Click "Manage"
Click the + sign next to "Event Viewer"
Click on "Application"

You should see some red x's in there. See if you can determine what program the error is coming from. Also check the other logs as well, and research the errors. If you "right-click" the error and go to properties, there is usually a link to Microsoft describing the issue. It's not always on target, but couldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom