How Do you use a No-CD Crack

Schurmy

In Runtime
Alright I bought Age Of Empires 3 for my PC about 2 months ago and found it very annoying to keep popping in the disc to play the game. Well I found out there are CD Cracks that allow you just to click on your Desktop Icon and there ya go your in the game so were do I place the CD Crack File to play the game?

I dont think I should let this be here, lol.
Either way, nothing too illigal, because I think these are right? I dont know, lol :D

No these aren't illegal as long as you own the game. I use them for all of my games so I dont have to worry about switching cd's and stuff.

Well yeah, but if you own the game, who really needs it. Hahaha.

I have to admit, ive used these on a fair share of my friends games. Also even on my own, because I hate using disks.

Anyways, I doubt hes using it from him :D

Hahaha

i hate putting cd's in the drive. i don't know why though. but it depends on what kind of crack you get...a patcher or an already cracked exe and others.

fixed .exe are usually better as you dont have to mount them. Put it in your game directory folder. For example C:\Program Files\Age of Empires III someting along the lines of that.

Or right click on the short cut, and then, "Find Target", and just drag/drop/replace.

Back
Top Bottom