Official Wrestling Thread

I had the pleasure of meeting a few of them when I did some work for Turner Broadcasting years back. Andre' the Giant, Lex Luger, Mr Wrestling 2, Ric Flair. Speaking of Slick Ric, he lives not too far from me. The Stiener brothers live up north of me not too far. I revamped thier security systems when they bought thier homes. Ric Stiener is a BIG dude. Freaked me out when I was in a closet working on the panel. He leaned with his arms over the doorway and asked how it was going. All I could think to say was he was in my light. He said sorry and moved. Nice people just trying to make a living.
Sure it's all BS but it's still fun to tune in once in a while. But brothers it isn't like it used to be. Bob Armstrong and The Iron Shiek, The Assasins and Crazy George. The list goes on and on. I managed to meet a lot of them and be taken in to thier confidence. It was due to the line of work I was in then.
They for the most part just do it for the money. Brett Hart was on a documentary show the other night on the dish. It went in to how he got started and how it all fell apart when McMahon took over the WWF. In my book McMahon on tv and in real life is a snake in the grass.

mcmahhon is a jenious,nuthing less.im not to sure about ric but yea I do know scot stiener is huge. Some of the wrestlers are just in it for money but actually id say most are in it because they truelly love it,thats why they stay with it so long ie-hulk hogan,and devo I was mostly talking to nooninoob

King of Kings said:
im not to sure about ric but yea I do know scot stiener is huge.
scott steiner is on tna now.

for those who want to watch wrestling on tv, and hate wwe's over-prepping or over-talking about matches, u should watch tna. its a new wrestling company thats making its way up the ranks. i think it is the only non-wwe wrestling tv show out right now. its pretty cool.

King of Kings said:
I like tna,but thing its not even on wwe level
ya. theyre definately not on the same level as wwe. but imo, tna is the next best thing. their promos suck, but the wrestling is awesome.

yea the wrestling is a++,I wish wwe would get some of them and bring back the cruiseweight division.aj styles is awsome.

Back
Top Bottom