And it went out!@

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
So remember when I randomly signed off of AIM??

Well here's what happened:

I was waiting fo ryou to reply and I turned around to my friend and his computer because he was talking to my cat telling my cat to get off his computer, then all the sudden it shut down!!! LOL I was laughing my ass off! Then he's liek holy shit hunter turn around! ANd I started to hear a low buzzing sound and my computer was off. Then I saw blue flashes outside and one of the lights outside was power surging. Then the power came back on for about 2 seconds then went off and the blue light like blew up and shit, my friend was freaking out, and it was pitch black and we smelled smoke. So I was hella layed back, wondering if it was our house that caused it or whatever. But we smelled smoke, checked the house, then went outside and walked down to the end of our street. ALl downtown Santa Rosa was pitch black! Shit!! So then we went back to my house and like yea we went to sleep. Sorry about that!!

I was too lazy so I just copied and pasted what I wrote to a girl I was talking to (she is hot and shes says I am too!) and the power went out! So freaky!!!

hahah nasha arent u a trouble maker with ur motorcycle and shorting out the power ahahaha. have u ever gotten arrested :p

Once by the RAF police when I went on the runway with my bicycle :eek:

Im so accident prone

oh my god. that's crazy. the last time the power went out in my house i almost died

It sucks when the power goes out. You never know how much you need it untill it's gone.

This winter there was a really bad icestorm and there was close to 20,000 without power. The bad thing was though that it was around 5* F(-15* C) outside.

Yup, we've lost power a bit.. expecially with the Winter storms and we ussually lose power alot during the summer due to transformers blowing up, probally because of overloads.

Back
Top Bottom