I hate 4:20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate, I have no intention to offend you, but I think you really need to calm down regarding this girl.

I understand that you feel that you are in love with her, but it is getting a tad obsessive now with a number of threads you start on here involving her, and repeating how much you are in love with her. I sympathise that you feel this way as I am also sure that the majority of people on here do also.

However, imagine what her reaction would be if she happened to come across this site, ok you may be lucky and she won't or is very unlikely to, but I think personally she would start to find it all a little worrying. I would say to just cool it a little, we do understand, I would imagine that 99% of the members here have been through a situation where we are interested in a girl, and its unrequited but you do work through it, and to use a common phrase, there are plenty more fish in the sea no matter how you feel now, it a year's time, two years time, you will look back and laugh.

Ok Noontide, well done your intelligent discussion really helps every one......can I suggest this thread is closed

Again I agree with glasseye, honsetly if I were a girl and to find tihs type of marterial my first impressiosn would be wow, my second ok, my third that guy a tad bit creepy. Now personnally love is great, it is truly great, so is having a million dollars, but if you sit on this million dollars and don't use it, theres no point in having it. So my advice which is blunt

Talk to the chick, let her know how you feel, or let it go.

Yes, sounds like you need some sort of closure. Your feelings don't matter at this point. What it all comes down to is whether or not she likes you too. Like Nik said, you need to tell her how you feel or you are going to be in a forever state of emotional catastrophe like you are now.

LMAO! I just noticed thats today... I've been in debate all day long so I haven't been paying attention the dates. Heh, Feircepc you have two reasons to celerbate then.

jesus christ, you people complain so much! just either stop caring or go smoke some pot yourself, at least then youll be a lil more chill.

i think the reason people complain about this holiday is because the potheads dont like em, so they bein jerks.

Well actually they could just be so dead sit aganist any form shape of drug use mention etc that even the slighlest mention of the word gets them boiling...

I think 4/20 is funny. After lunch I was in my Geometry class and there were a bunch of stoned kids in there. Man it was good stuff any time my teacher said somthing a bunch of kids would start laughing for no reaason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom