I hate 4:20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate 4:20 and I hate pot heads, its so gay having a pot head holiday, but what really gets me EXTREMETY POPPIED OFF AND DEPRESSED and forces my bipolar to kick in is the fact that the women I love smokes pot

( but I know that she isnt obsesive over the crap)

(http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33599)

(I HATE THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD GOT CLOSED I WAS MERELY REPLYING
TO A THREAD THAT I STARTED :cool: )

if you want to know how I feel about her then read what I posted

im sorry but this just gets my black blood boiling

420 doesn't affect me, I actually didn't smoke on that day last year don't think I will this year. And anyone making a statement like that doesn't know what he is talking about. 420 is merely a day for potheads to smoke and skip school. Its not a huge big deal. And frankly nate obessing over a girl for 4 years... NEver seen that before, frankly ingore it your not going change it. Also if you knew anything about the drug 98% of potheads grow out of it and are fine.

Nik00117 said:
420 doesn't affect me, I actually didn't smoke on that day last year don't think I will this year. And anyone making a statement like that doesn't know what he is talking about. 420 is merely a day for potheads to smoke and skip school. Its not a huge big deal. And frankly nate obessing over a girl for 4 years... NEver seen that before, frankly ingore it your not going change it. Also if you knew anything about the drug 98% of potheads grow out of it and are fine.

Who says i havent done any thing aboutt it be quiet its called love it donest go away over night, its a big deal if you dont want to see people get messed up by that stuff

No, Nik is right, you have been obsessing about his girl. You either like her for who she is and what she does or just move on. You aren't going to change people and people are not going to change for you.

As for 4:20, let the dopeheads smoke their brains out for all i care. The people who take that date seriously have already screwed themselves over in life and won't surrmount to anything anyway so at least let them have their own day of enjoyment (not like it's any different from any other day of smoking up). These people can all continue to be high all the time, cause i need someone to pump my gas for me and take my order at Burger King.

We had a debate about this and I used this point, you can only pound a nail into a piece of wood so far, we've pounded this nail as far as we can pound it, what we are doing hasn't worked, if anything it did the opposite intended affect. Telling kids DRUGS ARE BAD! hasn't worked, graphic imagines hasn't worked, why the kid is demetered. Now we've screwed up once. ARe we going pound the nail in again in the same direction we pounded it in last time? Wouldn't we'd already be putting a nail into a already made hole? Would it really do good to keep telling kids drugs are bad? 70% of teens have tried weed, highest rate ever in history we spend 3 billion a year on drug prevention once again drugs at all time highs? The governmente is marking drugs as somthing mystical, somthing you shouldn't do. And to teens if you tell them not to do somthing they'll go hrm, maybe I should try! This is what I say we do, we take weed, and we make it legal for age 16. This will take the rebellious factor out. Even for kids who are 13, and 14, it won't be a huge deal. Then we say nothing... The knowledge and teh wide spread use of the drug will slow. Considering weed is a gateway drug, less will go onto harder drugs. ANd even if more kids try the drug, less will go to harder drugs because for one they'll be like ok, this is nice, but its not terriably exciting. Thank you.

And that was basically my speech shortly after my teacher came to me and said my thinking actually made sense. I merely replied most kids in this room, haven't done what i've done, most kids in this room don't even know what it looks like. Those kids don't know what their talking about. I do. And unlike most kids that do I had a strong head and was able to again not big a deal out of it. And I knew why I did it, I did it because it was rebellious and fun. You take those factors out which we can easly do the usage will slow, and the exictment of it will slow as well.

And if you consider that a crazy ideal, go ahead consider it a crazy idea. Theres been several reports where I got this idea from professors, and such that tend to believe us making weed, seem as a terrible thing, in fact hasn't scared poeple but merely make it more interseting.

And distro you have very good points and frankly nate, I hate to be blunt, well not really but I will be very blunt, write this chick a note... At the worst, but get it out, get it all OUT! Or forget about it. Frankly there are those who do, and those who talk. You can talk about her until the day you die, and nothing may come out of it unless she hears about it. And frankly it sounds bit creepy that you've had a sercert crush on a girlf or 4 years and she seems not to even know it. I have had my fair share of crushes as well. I've either acted upon my feeling or didn't act. I made that decision for myself, and you need to make the same decision. I've acted on just as many crushes and forgot just about as many as well. You make the decision and when you've made one you stick with it. And don't embrass this girl... me perseonnally i'd cal her ask if she wanted to go for a walk or somthing and talk to her during the walk. Sunsets are always nice. And if you can't do that then its not meant to be. And thats the extermely blunt truth. I could sugercoat, but when I sugercoat the coated verison isn't as truthful as the normal.

Nik00117 said:

Please refrain from posting if your a moron who smokes pot, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom