Any "24" fans?

I wasn't comparing the OC to 24. I was just saying that those shows had their run of fad with our generation of teenagers. Quite a few people are raving about 24 at my school, so that's when it got my attention.

Frankly the poeple that raved about the OC made me not wanna see it. Like the guy that agrued to me that canandas a state yea he told me to watch the OC and I was like yea, um no thanks. IDK what the OC was even about... Nor do I care...

I love 24 too. I never miss it :D
I'm in the UK, though I don't know how behind we are.

I really enjoy 24, didn't get into it till the third series, watched a couple of episodes and went out and brought seasons 1 & 2 and watched them in a week.

The fifth series is now showing over here, on sky one, and well interested so far, but was surprised in the way they killed off a key character on Sunday, and it was good to see Chloe's reactions, it was ummmm nice.

Nik00117 said:
Frankly the poeple that raved about the OC made me not wanna see it. Like the guy that agrued to me that canandas a state yea he told me to watch the OC and I was like yea, um no thanks. IDK what the OC was even about... Nor do I care...

Seriously...I only watched the first episode of the first season and that was it. A little after that, everyone was like, "OH-EM-GEEE!!! IT'S SO GOOODDD!!!" :rolleyes:

GlasseyeUK said:
I really enjoy 24, didn't get into it till the third series, watched a couple of episodes and went out and brought seasons 1 & 2 and watched them in a week.

The fifth series is now showing over here, on sky one, and well interested so far, but was surprised in the way they killed off a key character on Sunday, and it was good to see Chloe's reactions, it was ummmm nice.
if you mean edgar (the computer guy) you british people are behind, are you talking about him? he died in the gas attack.

Yeah.....I realise that the US are in front, but didn't want to spoil it for anyone who was behind lol.

And Lost Season 2 is only just starting on E4, ahhh well, good job I am up to date with the US for that.

Yea frankly 24 is one of those shows where it only gets extictier and better as teh season goes on your. I mean like I watched 18 and I was like heh if I was that dude i'd do this and i wa slike DON'T DO IT YOU IDIOT. Its a relaly good show actually grabs your attention your like ah we win, o wait no we don't, o wait we might, o wait crap forget this o thats a OMG I GET IT type feelings.

Back
Top Bottom