why people like apple.

Not everything is completely sable. Nothing is crash proof, as well as nothing is hackproof. Flaws are in every bit of computer software. As well as exploites. Apple has their good, and bad. Windows has the good, and very bad. Its really just whatever your into..

lhuser said:
Apple puts nice stuff in them, but their OS is rocking solid and never crashes. Also, their graphics are oustanding for graphics design, such as Maya software and other BIG programs. They aren't into game a lot, but they have some.

Also, Did you know that Bill Gates stole the original unfinished prototype of the first Macintosh? That's why Windows has bugs and everything. There has been LOTS of problem with Windows. That's why IBM went with OS/2 Warp onwards. (Another Windows Executable OS)

Thats why Bill Gates is a hypocrit :p Trying to prevent the pirating of Windows while he stole Apples OS. :p

lhuser said:
Also, Did you know that Bill Gates stole the original unfinished prototype of the first Macintosh? That's why Windows has bugs and everything. There has been LOTS of problem with Windows. That's why IBM went with OS/2 Warp onwards. (Another Windows Executable OS)

Well, he obviously did a hell of a lot better job marketing it, as well as having the knowledge to FINISH it.

kocheez75 said:
Well, he obviously did a hell of a lot better job marketing it, as well as having the knowledge to FINISH it.

He finished it alright, but I bet he was on his DOS he bought and He was probably standing there and doing all the work...didn't make a huge hit back then.

I don't think the statement above is true.

Yeah, i agree that some can look good, but you could also MOD a PC case since they are custom to look like one, or get one that looks of the same quality.

The parts are also expensive yes, but you could still buy PC parts just as good since Apple must get them from somewhere, for probably cheaper than you can buy a Mac machine.

I again think this is a pointless argument though, since they are for different uses, etc, yet are also in the same league.

Ah well, people will be able to run the MAC OS on a PC soon with no problems. There won't be as much hype then, as people can make a choice.

With this Intel thing, we'll find that the differences between Apple and PC will die down. You'll be able to choose the OS you desire on both, so Apple on the market will seem like another computer builder like Alienware or DELL.
Least for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom