Where is the any key?

hahaha, its funny how some people are really so technologically impaired that they really think there is an "any" key... not trying to dis any newbs or anyone, btw

I once saw a "any key" key in one online shop which sells all kind of funny stuff for computers, like usb devices that keep ur coffee warm etc.
So it was a normal size red key, which of course said "Any"
Of course it wasn't of any use, but when u get angry u could just hit it over and over again. (I'm pretty sure u just attach it to ur keyboard by tape or something.)

I almost ordered one for my grandfather because he ain't so good with computers. :D

ya, at my local spencers store they sell computer keys like that that say "damnit" and "panic" and "why wont you work" and stuff like that lol

reminds me of the simpsons episode where homer becomes obese and works from home "Wheres the ANY key? Im exhasted better order a TAB (presses TAB key)"....i watch too much tv....

Dip Nukem said:
ya, at my local spencers store they sell computer keys like that that say "damnit" and "panic" and "why wont you work" and stuff like that lol

I want one like taht!

I want the red any key tho. Id make it me Esc key.

hahaha that type of thing is made for my mother....i wrote "any" and the shift key just for kicks....

Back
Top Bottom