Any "24" fans?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I personally love it! I just heard there maybe a movie... for those of you who dont know it is an American tv show... Does it play in other countrys?

I don't really like it. I think it's pretty ridiculous that one guy saves the country like 3 times in one day.

recon 16 said:
AMERICA. Look for context clues. :D :p :p :p
oh and my location says North Carolina...

haha, oops, sorry. forgot about how it says the location. and ive never seen the show, but it sounds kind of framiliar. what tv network is it on?

Haha, it's like newest fad in television dramas. First the OC had it's run, then it was Laguna Beach, now it's 24. Everyone is like talking about it. It used to be everyone talking about the OC or something, now they're like, "Oh my god, 24 is SOOO good."
Haha...yeah I think I'm gonna borrow my friend's first season DVD set and check it out. :D

alvino said:
Haha, it's like newest fad in television dramas. First the OC had it's run, then it was Laguna Beach, now it's 24. Everyone is like talking about it. It used to be everyone talking about the OC or something, now they're like, "Oh my god, 24 is SOOO good."
Haha...yeah I think I'm gonna borrow my friend's first season DVD set and check it out. :D

First of all, just comparing the OC to 24 deserves a smack in the face. Anyone who watches the OC is moron, thats just plain fact, but if you like 24 then chances are you aren't as dumb. And I never hear anyone raving about 24, infact, I don't know anyone else who even watches the show; it's too good for the average jackass.

Back
Top Bottom