Which PC Gaming Company Would You Choose?

Scythe1

Baseband Member
Theres soo many pc gaming companies out there, i was just wondering which one you guys would prefer?

well, personally, i would just build my own. its usually cheaper. im guessing alienware is a pretty good prebuilt gaming pc

if custom wasnt up there, i would have chosen Voodoo. Sure voodoo is expensive, but their computers are sooo nice. They mod their Lian-li cases to put up fancy designs that look so much cooler than Alienware.

Ohh I didn't see the custom one in there. So I chose alienware.
But custom all the way, if u need a prebuilt one then alienware.

ah...i didnt see custom up there. Actually, if I had the money to blow, I would definatly get a falcon. Those aluminum cases on the mach V's are badass.

By far I would go with Falcon. I think they're a much better company and beat Alienware in nearly every aspect. plus, they offer the Ageia PhysX PPU chip, Alienware does too, but still, both companies offer it. Can't wait until it comes out to the general market so we can get our hands on it. I wonder if you can overclock it. :p

I think all those computers are WAY overpriced. I jsut built a computer with the same specs as a voodoo computer for like 1/2 the price w/ a nicer case.

Back
Top Bottom