why people like apple.

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
this is why i think people like apple computers. sure they are good, thats why people like them, but the reason why they are good is because they cost more, so they put better stuff in it. but if u get a normal windows pc then put the same stuff in it, then it would probably be a little cheaper or a little more. i feel like i might be off a little bit, but this is why i think all the nerds out there like apple.

There has been toooo many threads on this, If I was a mod, I would close this, but Im not, so Im just going to say, there has been one heck of alot of threads on this, all of them end in tears..

because of the rivalry between apple and pc, just let it go dude, if you want to know alot of opinions, search for it on the site :)

I only like Apple for their construction methods. They actually use durable materials unlike some manufacturers who use plastics that feel like it's sagging lower than a gangster's pants. They also have that simple yet complex look to them. I still prefer the expandability of PC's though.

Im really impressed by apple's designs and looks. Apple spends millions into R&D for each of their products.

Apple puts nice stuff in them, but their OS is rocking solid and never crashes. Also, their graphics are oustanding for graphics design, such as Maya software and other BIG programs. They aren't into game a lot, but they have some.

Also, Did you know that Bill Gates stole the original unfinished prototype of the first Macintosh? That's why Windows has bugs and everything. There has been LOTS of problem with Windows. That's why IBM went with OS/2 Warp onwards. (Another Windows Executable OS)

well, i wouldnt say that os x never crashes, but pretty close. sometimes windows media player crashes and msn messenger.

edit: but i have never had the os itself crash

Back
Top Bottom