For all the AMD fans

Uhhh, it was always planned to come before Conroe. AM2 was 6/6/06 and Conroe is Q3 '06.

AMD leads in pc gaming and intel is probably good for a multitasking. But i would also choose AMD over intel anyday.

ownage said:
Conroe beats AM2 in gaming.

but of course, if we are talking about currently, then AMD does still beat intel. It's only a short matter of time before that changes.

Yes, but next gen cores, Conroe will own. But still, I have my doubts about it. As much as I want Intel to step ahead, I dont know if they can pull it off. But I do also have high hopes for them.

Well, we have seen how AM2 performs. And we have gotten a preview on the Conroe benchmarks. To be honest i think 2006 will be an Intel year. Core has been very succesful and the Pentium M started it all.

Im curious to see how many people are going to jump on the intel bandwagon once Conroe is released. TRAITORS!

i know i am, i want to try something new and thats going to be Conroe. Its always nice to change. I went from a P3 to a AMD Athlon XP and then going to go Conroe.

Back
Top Bottom