new computer...need input.

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i finally got a new computer about 9 days ago at office depot after 6 years of crap with a crappy little crap crap crap emachines. so i finally got a good computer. amd athlon 64 3700+, 1024mb ddr, 200gb hd (stock) + maxtor 120gb, stock dvd+/-rw + liteon dvd-rom/cd-rw, nvidia nforce chipset, gforce 256 integrated video, 5...or i guess 6 channel audio. i would of built my own but i don't want to pay more. http://www.freewebtown.com/drumthrasher109/DxDiag.txt to my dxdiag thing so you can really see whats in it. i'm not bragging, but i'm just real excited.

Nice, nice, nice.

Up your page file slightly..

Which monitor you got? I cant stand 1024x768 on desktops..

nVidia Chipset...nice

Hehe, you got Golf99 and Flight Simulator on there?

And a nice wireless connection by the looks of things, you got one nice PC man.

yeah. i didn't look through the whole thing. but the package came wiht a 19" gateway LCD for $30 more...for a total of $750, with a canon pixma mp150. sorry for the double thread...browser problems.

Cant see a double thread...

The only thing I would look into changing is the video card.

Evan though its 256mb, its onboard, aint going to be good for many things..

Look into it..

Which motherboard is it...cant find it on dxdiag..

not sure...i would like to know though. i would probably get more ram and the video card in the future.

Onboard graphics = it uses RAM and memory. So you are better off getting a new video card with its own dedicated memory.

go to my computer and right click on it and go to properties. It probably wont say the exact amount of RAM you have depending what you set it to.

There is no such thing at 1020mb, it should be 1024 so your graphics card is currently using only 4mb of RAM to display your desktop and browser.

Back
Top Bottom