I'm back

I'm a great public speaker and I can't dance infront of popele cause I think poeple are watching me when sober. I mean heck i've spoken in front of 2,000 poeple before for a election and I didn't really feel extermely nervous a little shaky. Today I musta spoke in front of 500 or so students several times and to like 30,000 viewers who are going watch the news tonight and honsetly my first time of taking the floor I was a tad bit nevrous I believe I was agruing aganist child soliders and I mean I got a loud applause after my speech the chair spent some time getting the conference to clam down.

My history teacher even made a comment to me he said "You've never been in debate before" I was like no.... He was like wow, your a extermely good public speaker. I used not be, until I took a dama class. However I always feel awkward a bit on first meeting poeple... But I tend to bash that barrier down very fast cause I know if I keep quite and in look in a corner poeple are going be like yea, um he is werid so once I get convos started its hard to stop.

But like my friend said to me you are more nervous dancing at a party, then debating a issue infront of 500 students where EVERYONE IS REALLY LOOKING AT YOU!

Nik00117, you make an excellent point.
The fact that at a club, etc, everyones usually drunk anyway. They most likely aren't going to be passing judgement on you.

And thanks everyone! :D Had an excellent time, yes :D

lol but when you're actually sober and you take a second to watch some people dance...lol you see some funny dancing. HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom