w00t!

Thats cool, i dont even know how fast i can type. I dont think i am that fast or if i was it would be with errors.

at school we have a program called all the right type. I was the first one to finish the program.it has lessons were it teaches you the keys like learning lab then practice and then you test every 6 letters you learn.yea its a nice program.I cant believe I got 152 five times but not one time did I get 153+,wierd.also thats my record.lol I cant type 150 wpm withought knowing what im typing.withouth looking witch im getting good at and withought knowing what im going to type I average about 90 if im really trying to do good.relaxed about 70

Hey good job!!! I suck at typing. This took me at least 5 minutes..... :p Can anybody recommend a program that will help teach me? Thanks....

jack10525 said:
Hey good job!!! I suck at typing. This took me at least 5 minutes..... :p Can anybody recommend a program that will help teach me? Thanks....

F and J are the keys you need to worry about. find those.. keep your index fingers on them. and without looking at the keyboard type away untill you get it right.

No way! You have that program too? This definately help me improve speeds and typos! Amen for ART

Back
Top Bottom