What are your OCD Habbits?

i cant have misc files on the desktop. only important shortcuts, recyclebin, mycomputer, and folders. everything else stays in the start menu or in the quickstart bar.
i cant have shortcuts, files, etc in the middle of the desktop, they all have to be pushed to the sides.
i always keep the recycle bin clean.
i dont keep files in my documents, i have to keep them in a seperate folder in the root of my hdd <--easier to find in stead of doing c:/documents and settings/chris/my docs, etc

and i dont know if this counts, but i am always clicking my mouse, just in random places.
also, i have an optical mouse, and i tend to tilt it to the side, so the red light shines in everybody elses eyes.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder when someone has it can destroy their lives, I have had clients who have to repeat every step on the stairs 5 times, flicking light switches on and off a set number of times etc.

However for me, I have this thing where before I start to study, I have to completely clean my office space, wipe down surfaces, organise material, change cat litter, hoover the room, then it spreads to my bedroom, toilet/bathroom, kitchen, living room, until the whole house is absolutely spotless.

I have to actively remind myself to stop otherwise I can spend 5hours cleaning house, before even starting my studying, or work. In regards to my computer, its just ensuring that I have a clean and organised desktop etc.

I always hit the refresh button. Its just a habit for some reason, i just right click and refresh all the damn time for some reason

I like things to be on my left side and umm I dont know if this counts but if a backround isnt perfect,like has sumthing small I dont like about it,I wont use it.iv lost lots of great backroudns because everytime I saw it I got annoyed.

I have to have a clean desktop, no icons or anything. And I have to change my background at least once a day.

everything has to be the way i put it. i cant stand people messing with my stuff. or changing anything. and i notice something is wrong the second i turn on the pc or walk into the room. if its wrong, i have to get it the way its supposed to be before i can do anything else.

and some other things....

Back
Top Bottom