Why!?!?

I have no walkie talkies or cordless phones. :-D

Tried the reset button and still no go...

I think the old 900 mhz phones screw with digital signal. However; I beleive that the newer 2.4 ghz don't have much effect on them.

Also, make sure the router is set to channel 6.

Edit again: Do you have an encryption on the network, I have experienced a correlation when customers have an encryption, and lose signal intermittantly.

There's no way anyone has my ssid...lol...I changed it to something goofy when I got the router.

burton_o6 said:
I think the old 900 mhz phones screw with digital signal. However; I beleive that the newer 2.4 ghz don't have much effect on them.

Also, make sure the router is set to channel 6.

Edit again: Do you have an encryption on the network, I have experienced a correlation when customers have an encryption, and lose signal intermittantly.

I dunno if there are any 900mhz phones around...I know I don't have one...I don't have ANY phone here except my little cheap ass cell phone. Dunno about the neighbors though.

I tried changing the channel thinking it might be getting interference. I'll put it back on 6 but it still won't work.

I used to use WEP encryption but I can't get it to work using WEP anymore. Hell...I can't get it to work consistantly at ALL now...

I got it to work fine 2 days ago. Now, just about 5 min ago, it goes down again. I don't know what's wrong with the damn thing. The WLAN light is lit but it'll go off for a nanosecond every so often...

I'm about to grab my .380 and shoot this damn thing...

Back
Top Bottom