favorite song

Hmm...too hard. I'll just list some of my favorite bands since I like most of their songs.

Chiodos
Circa Surive
The Sound of Animals Fighting
Silverstein
Senses Fail
UnderOath
Tenacious D
Death Cab for Cutie
Funeral for a Friend
Finch
The Bled

Some more...

cileskot said:
just like the title says, tell us your favorite song. i have three favorites- dead leaves and the dirty ground by the white stripes, blue orchid by the white stripes, and pounding by doves.

man I love the white stripes too...Jack White is a genius, the best guitar player in the world at the moment by far...Jimmy Page (Led Zepplen) agree's that White is brilliant...I love the line in dead leaves and the dirty ground:"...any man with a microphone can tell you what he loves the most..."...I just bought their DVD Under Blackpool Lights...its amazing he plays as if possessed.

Frank Sinatra does rule, I play the sax so I have to be into jazz by the law...but I do love that guy.

Robbie Williams did some OK swing songs, Bojanges was good, and Straighten up..

3-I'm already there - Lonestar
2-She don't tell me too -
1-Please don't take the girl - Tim Mcgraw

I'm a sap for slow country songs. I love country music.

Haven't really just got a favourite, more like a bunch of them ..

Corrosion of Conformity - Stone Breaker, World on Fire, Paranoid Opioid

Down - Temptations Wings, Lifer, Hail The Leaf

Chokehold - Hate Department

Celtic Frost - Synagoga Satanae, Progeny

Slayer - War Ensemble, Raining Blood, Silent Scream

Machine Head - Davidian, The Blood The Sweat The Tears, Old

Decapitated - Flash B(l)ack, Spheres of Madness, The Negation, 69 Days, A Poem About An Old Prison Man

Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary, Incarnated Solvent Abuse, Blind Bleeding The Blind, R**k The Vote

Meshuggah - I, Dehumanization, Soul Burn

Pantera - Anything and everything they've released

Dream Theater - Fatal Tragedy, As I Am, This Dying Soul

It's all good, but those songs are the ones that are sticking out for me at the moment. For you old school Sabbath/hard rock fans, I cannot recommend enough that you give both Down and C.O.C a listen.

Back
Top Bottom