computer repairman but better paid

i thought the entire case was from scratch...if not and only the WCing and lighting then i agree.

oh yeah and still looking for that job....

I build PCs for poeple its low overhead (considering i work for myself and hire no one as of yet) its pretty nice money. I mean cheapest build you can get from me is like 350 bucks with me getting 35 bucks for labor on my 10% mark up. However I can build a PC hitting 10,000 just as easy and make 1,000 buck labor profit. I suggest go in it for yourself get business cards market aggresivesly. And treat every customer as its your last. I don't offer warranites or anything though as of yet causeI can't afford it.

Nik00117 said:
I build PCs for poeple its low overhead (considering i work for myself and hire no one as of yet) its pretty nice money. I mean cheapest build you can get from me is like 350 bucks with me getting 35 bucks for labor on my 10% mark up. However I can build a PC hitting 10,000 just as easy and make 1,000 buck labor profit. I suggest go in it for yourself get business cards market aggresivesly. And treat every customer as its your last. I don't offer warranites or anything though as of yet causeI can't afford it.
Do you fix pc's also? What kind of money do you make? I've thought about doing this too. Do you do it locally or is it an internet business?

that is the type of idea i was settling on. a computer repair/service/upgrade/seller store. works well cause i can suppliy labor and i have a sister with a business degree looking for something to do.

hahaha not for me. i don't trust most of the people on ebay and i'm more trusting than most....oh noooo i wouldn't be able to trust myself.... actually i just found out about a family friend that owns a computer repair store that doesn't house calls and is getting to old to want to do that all the time and is looking for someone to fill in for a few day a week. i wonder if i can get discounts..... anyway it's better than working in a restaurant all my life.

Back
Top Bottom