...And hes back. With a chip on his shoulder

BTB that was spam, don't do it we can safely assume that you do like girls...

And go for it, but don't keep your options limited.

Dont plan on keepin my options limited. But dude, its like, I would like her alot more if she was here, but I dont even think she would like me more then a friend. Well, I dont know. Just a few days, cant expect too much now can we, lol :D

ArrizX said:
Dont plan on keepin my options limited. But dude, its like, I would like her alot more if she was here, but I dont even think she would like me more then a friend. Well, I dont know. Just a few days, cant expect too much now can we, lol :D
That's sensible, you're a young guy, with all the time in the world, your body is waking up to the fact that there are girls
dance.gif
out there, & most of them are very pretty, I was the same at your age, believe me! it's like opening a big big box of chocolates, you don't know which to pick, relax man!

man where in the heck did you get that dancing guy it hypnotizes me, anyways arrizx did you call her again?and you go to Vegas and you only go 1 girl you've got to play the field man.i'm not saying cheat just cast you hook a little ferther into the pond.

Hackslayer said:
man where in the heck did you get that dancing guy it hypnotizes me.
2jump.gif

bigdance2.gif
rotate1.gif
<<< How about these then??, they are by "Get Smile", an easy d/load, just go to Google & type in get smile, their d/load entry is there, others have asked & installed it, & there was a vote once on the best smilies site, & it came out tops!

Hackslayer said:
man where in the heck did you get that dancing guy it hypnotizes me, anyways arrizx did you call her again?and you go to Vegas and you only go 1 girl you've got to play the field man.i'm not saying cheat just cast you hook a little ferther into the pond.

Man, I dont think anyone is getting it here, lol!

Its just that shes really cool. And I was all like I hope we talk again and stuff. And now we are. So yeah. And Im not going out with anyone, so how could I cheat, lol?

Back
Top Bottom