I have a thought provoking question for you...

AmericanSensei said:
Just like how George Bush created Katrina and sent it straight for Louisianna right? :rolleyes: :(

Agreed.

john123 said:
then who the hell do you think did it arrizx? just watch the video when you have an hour of time. i just watched it, even though my mom came in bitching about how i have to go to sleep, but i kept watching it, and if you watch it, it will definately change your mind.

I've seen it. There is really no reason for him to do it. Well, actually, maybe I havent. Is it that loose change video? I have that on my computer. Reguardless, the government isnt going to turn on us. Whats the justification for him to do it. What did he gain from it? There is no reason for him to actually do it. I just dont think that our governmet would turn on us.

Convincing video, sure. But how do you know its all fact? How do you know that the data wasnt massaged into a certain point of view. Do you know that they presented ALL evidence. And then as I've seen on the news, why did Osama agree to doing it.

Whatever suits your fancy. I dont beleive it. Period. There are unexplaied things. I mean, were humans, we cant explain it all. I just personally dont beleive that they did it. Sure comming from a 15 year old, that probably doesnt mean much. But im entitled to my opinion, as are you.

Loose change to me is solid enough proof. And FDR allowed pearl harbor to happen so he could enter war with Japan and Germany and help out his fellow europeans aganist hilter and japan. However the only difference is he did it for a moral just cause. You know hilter killinig millions of jews yea that type of cause.

FDR had rerouted ships and even search planes from the area in which the Japan fleeting was aproaching he wanted Japan to smack america. Thats one reason why he let his aircraft carriers go ont hat mission. He didn't want them to be included in the fight becausee the outcome could of been different then.
'
http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id1488/pg1/

IDK if this is solid proof, but I don't much time before my huge debate. BUt as you can see, its happened before it'll happen again. I hate to say it but somtimes our gov does shitty things that no one wants to believe. Frankly Bush did it for ego reasons he needed to get relected his reason was Iraq, to create Iraq he needed to create 9/11. He did a very good job because well... It worked didn't it?

the whole 'bush did it' is total bull shit. ive said it before, and ill say it again, you dont have any real proof. if you believe that crap you really are an idiot. period.

about the cameras... expense. its an added expense for the airlines, and one that is un needed. i work on aircraft, and its all about reducing costs while still having good safety. having cameras in the cockpit will push up the costs alot, they aint cheap... thats what the voice recorder and black box is for... to record data from the aircraft.

trust me if this was true i woulda heard about it at work, we discuss alot of crashes there, and this has never come up. its is BS. period. when you have some SOLID proof, then post it. but at the moment it is 100% opinion, nothing more.

AmericanSensei said:
Just like how George Bush created Katrina and sent it straight for Louisianna right? :rolleyes: :(

No, it was that the government knew ahead of time that it would eventually happen, but never did anything or took any precautions to help lessen the aftermath of the storm.

Arrizx said:
I've seen it. There is really no reason for him to do it. Well, actually, maybe I havent. Is it that loose change video? I have that on my computer. Reguardless, the government isnt going to turn on us. Whats the justification for him to do it. What did he gain from it? There is no reason for him to actually do it. I just dont think that our governmet would turn on us.

Our government wouldn't attack us for no reason, but if you knew how corrupt some Republicans could be, you wouldn't be suprised what some of those guys would do just to get power or money. Even at the expense of other people's lives.

I'm yet to see solid indesputible evidence for either story...

I'm fairly sure that somewhere along the line the american people were sold up the river, whether that's in terms of goverment involvement, government knowledge or government ignorance...

letsroll911.com looks like a piece of rubbish, as far as I'm concerned looking at those pictures/videos/video stills/reduced speed videos etc has only convinced me more that the official explenation is closer to the truth than the consiricy theories...

+we had this discussion not-so-long-ago... and didn't find any agreements then... and I doubt we'll find them now...

@mark what do you suppose the added expense of the camera is?
I mean cost of webcam ~£15 (with analogue feed), surely that could easily record sound and video on a single source?).

is cost vs. security really that tight that a £15 component is unfeasible?

john123 said:
dude, how about the people that jumped out of the buildings. they obviously died. and the airplane fired a missile right before crashing. and the planes were military boeing 777 without windows, but what the goverment says is that they were passenger jets boeing 767.

edit: i just saw a trailer (i mean it, at this second) that a movie about flight 93 is comin out

That's because they had explosive devices implanted, you could see them going off before the towers even fell, AND they found high levels of heat and molten metal down in the basement. Of course people were jumping out, the building was being destroyed!! Anyways, there is a HUGE thread on this if you want to look at it.

I made a thread out of it. And as my teacher said in debate, when you debate you don't truly intend on sloving anything just get a few steps closer.

I sorta of watched this long show about this once, they said there were people alive int and around the holes where the planes crashed, hows that happen!?

It is very hard to say how it happened, and what went on in the planes before they crashes, seeing as how no one was left alive from any of it. Sufficed to say it was a tragic loss for all of us, and there will be questions that may never get answered fully as a result of it.

Back
Top Bottom