I have a thought provoking question for you...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I was recently watching a Discovery Channel special: Flight 93: The Flight That Fought Back when they were recreating (with actors) when the terrorists took over the cockpit of Flight 93, the narrarator (Kiefer Sutherland says: "The highjackers quickly, either kill or incapacitate Captain Jason Dahl and First Officer Leroy Homer" That fact that they did not know is completely understandable, because all we have is voice recordings. But what made me think is, we have satalites in the sky that are cable of transmitting HUMUNGUS amounts of data, we have cameras that are small enough to be placed into cigarette lighters (ive seen a private investigator use one), most new planes have some sort of satalite uplink, people all over the world have webcams set up (that shows you how easy it is),

Why don't planes have cameras (even low quality) in the cockpit, or even thru out the plane?

With todays technology it would be so possible, heck I'm sitting in a hammock hanging of my backporch righting this, with no wires attached to my computer. This just consumer equipment, big industries have satalite uplinks that could transmit this data. Even it that is not possible we now have drives that size of my thumb that can hold upwards of 32gb (and in the near future 64gb or so ive heard) which can be transformed easily to hold data from a "pin-hole" camera, much like the blackboxes (primitive IMO).

Though it may not prevent that actual attacks (obviously) if installed on September 11, it have alot of today's unanswered questions, answered. Dont you think? Please comment!

john123 said:

its true you know, they did it, and they did it for oil, and money, an so bush could stay in the presidency. no one actually died, and it was all an elaborate ploy. you see, the people were either made up (its really easy to make a person, you just need to be either smart, or the govt.) or they were dead people that werent yet classified dead, and the govt told their families that they died on ze plane.

theres a thing on google vid bout it, but its kinda long....

dude, how about the people that jumped out of the buildings. they obviously died. and the airplane fired a missile right before crashing. and the planes were military boeing 777 without windows, but what the goverment says is that they were passenger jets boeing 767.

edit: i just saw a trailer (i mean it, at this second) that a movie about flight 93 is comin out

mr.monger said:
its true you know, they did it, and they did it for oil, and money, an so bush could stay in the presidency. no one actually died, and it was all an elaborate ploy. you see, the people were either made up (its really easy to make a person, you just need to be either smart, or the govt.) or they were dead people that werent yet classified dead, and the govt told their families that they died on ze plane.

theres a thing on google vid bout it, but its kinda long....
plz link me to that google vid

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=Loose+Change&pl=true
There is the link for the video hes referring to..

People did die.. I know people who lost their parents personally and regardless of how it happened, it happened. The people and things lost can never be brought back.

I personally have my own beliefs that the government might've been involved in some way, if not the entire thing, yes.. but, I am not going to debate over the deaths of people I knew. I saw the end result of 9/11 personally, not the version portrayed on TV.. I still feel the effects today to.

The important thing is to not get trapped into the idea of conspiracy, and thinking that it never really happened. Those people did die either way.. and unfortunately, we'll need to wait until the fateful day when we meet again in another place.

Only God and the people involved know the complete truth..
And if this was done as a conspiracy, may God have mercy on their souls.
For those lost, may God put their souls in rest and let them feel paradise.

Another thought is the fact that if this happened, just like many things, I don't think Bush personally did much if anything. Bush is merely just a figurehead in front of a very complex system, and hes the one to present the actions that they do ussually.

I can feel the tension just tightening...and it'll snap soon. Just watch.

You guys cant possibly think that our government attacked us. Ha, my god. So stupid.. But everyone is entitled to opinions I guess.

then who the hell do you think did it arrizx? just watch the video when you have an hour of time. i just watched it, even though my mom came in bitching about how i have to go to sleep, but i kept watching it, and if you watch it, it will definately change your mind.

Back
Top Bottom