AMD and Intel Mixing and forcing - OK to power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, is he heck, thats one of his on the side, hes got like 5 in his room - I like seeing pictures of them, dont know if you remember the thread, lhuser will know what I mean.

Were both stuck with good ol' Pentium 4, S478 for now.

lmao, your still using a 500mhz as your main computer?
Heck no! I have a P4 3GHZ aswell as 2 AMD Athlons. This PC has to go up

joxley1990 said:
I think it would be ok to be honest. I mean if you think about it, we are always mixing chipsets and CPU's, I think it will be fine.

Wait until you get my mobo maybe, I dunno...up to you..

Just noticed you have an avatar now - cool!

Your mobo is a Slot1 I think.

Yeah, I have a new avi, but not sure If I'm keeping it.

joxley1990 said:
Lmao, is he heck, thats one of his on the side, hes got like 5 in his room - I like seeing pictures of them, dont know if you remember the thread, lhuser will know what I mean.

Were both stuck with good ol' Pentium 4, S478 for now.

Yes, I so know this thread...I even posted lots of pics on the Cases gallery for him :p

john123 said:
can u show me the pic of all of the comps in your room as a group? lol

NO NO NO DONT!

I'll get started then, john123, a while ago, I admitted I liked looking at the back of computers, dont ask, took me long enough to try and persuade people I dont masterbait over them, but when I go into a PC shop, I look inside them, at the back, check out the specs, all that.

Dont think im a wierdo, just a hobbie and interest

Bet I can read your mind...||What...a...wierdo|||

joxley1990 said:
NO NO NO DONT!

I'll get started then, john123, a while ago, I admitted I liked looking at the back of computers, dont ask, took me long enough to try and persuade people I dont masterbait over them, but when I go into a PC shop, I look inside them, at the back, check out the specs, all that.

Dont think im a wierdo, just a hobbie and interest

Bet I can read your mind...||What...a...wierdo|||

huh, you know the same things happen to me.... people accuse me of getting weird with tha pc... just cuz im good with them.... esp at my skool...

OK, I was told that I could fry my CPU, so what I did was to replace my Pentium back and I got this:

1-3-3-1 28 Autosize DRAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom