Burning Problems/CdBurner XP Pro

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Hey I'm having some trouble burning data dvds. I kept trying to burn a data dvd using Nero, but it keeps shutting down on me at like 10-15 percent. I tried turning down the burning speed, and I got the same result, only it took a little while longer. I have an OEM version of Nero, like 6.3.1.28, and I was using Nero Express at the time. I dont think its my media, because I've made video dvds just fine using other software, so I think Nero may be the problem. Everything else works with Nero, just not the data dvds. If anyone can find a free update or something for Nero, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, in case Nero doesn't work at all for burning data dvds, how is this program called CdBurner XP Pro perform? I was going to install it but I don't want to conflict with Nero or something. Are there any known bugs with this program and Nero?.. Any reviews of this program will be great. Thanks for reading!

:)

if you are trying to burn a .iso file as an image to dvd, i have never been able to do as well. if you find a fix let me know

He forgot to mention that he can burn cds perfectly on the same drive, I too have the same problem. Never really thought any one would know whats going on with it. I get almost the same exact thing as him. I know him from school thats why i know he can burn cds fine (just incase you were wondering)

Back
Top Bottom