Laptop Question

You can't fit a desktop in your droom room? Not to carry around just if you want you can game on it... Laptop being used for notes, homework, and stuff. Frankly if I had laptop in college i'd want it to be clean of alot of programs that way during lecture time i'm not playing CS:S or COD2...

that computer has ddr2 533 mhz ram which is most likely faster than the ram u guys use. :p

In my opinion that looks quite good, 1GB of ram and the vid card ain't too bad. The cpu is kinda slow but it should be ok too. If u want a gaming laptop then I'd say that the one u posted is quite good, but as some people already said, laptops ain't designed for gaming.
Another good idea would be to get a very cheap laptop which u use for word processing etc. (try ebay, u might find something for really cheap) and then get a good desktop for gaming.

i have to say my laptop plays HL2 fine with everying on high, except for Anti-aliasing which is on 2x and anisotropic filtering is also on 2x, i get a very playable frame rate and it looks great, my laptop cost £1399 but i think u can get it for £1199 now, it also plays far cry with everything on full fine. i am also at uni thats why i got one becuase i use it in the libary and there is campus wide wi-fi which i cool. i will admit a desktop would be much quicker but u cant take it every where u go! also with mxm module u can upgrade the grx card at a later date. but i would wait till the last posible min before u buy one cos new ones come out all the time. also u yanks pay a lot less for ur hardware then us brits!!

Back
Top Bottom