Paintball

mammikoura said:
Yeah I play when I get the chance to. Last summer I didn't play alot since we couldn't get a team together.

I currently have a spider sport with a halo hopper (one of the cheaper models). Not the best stuff available but they are good enough.

Distortion, thats a really nice package.

And Nexus, if u are playing on a sup' air field then I'd suggest that u take the feed tube (if that is what u call it :D ) off, or get a smaller one. In my opinion it makes playing easier, makes the marker look better and might decrease the amount of hits u get in the hopper.

The funny thing about paintball is that when u are the last guy on the field against 4 other ones u just want them to headshot u! :D

LoL its freaking scary when you are the last one ill add a shorter feed tube when i get an electric hopper first im gonna get anew barrel for more accuricy anyways on the last game my friends were bored cause on the field there was no one left so we played 1vs1vs1 on the whole three fields cause they were so close together the speedball and other tounament fields were in another zone the ones we played like Colombia village. On the last i found kewl hiding place, were i can just stick my barrel out and shoot i got the 2 of them one in the gogles of the mask and one on the chest so funny never knew what hited them.

one of my greatest games was when we went to a tournament in Estonia. It was in an old abandoned prison, we played ctf, capture the building and king of the hill games. It was something like 80 of us against about 100-120 estonians. Lost in capture the building and in king of the hill, but pwned then in ctf. Was kinda scary defending a flag with about 10 of my mates when there was around 50 estonians rushing us. But they never had a chance :p
And in capture the building (on defence) I took out about 8 guys. It was a great feeling.

And then of course to get the mood up we had some smoke nades and sound nades. (like a flashbang but no flash)
Ohh, and can't forget about the pre- and after party! :D

mammikoura said:
one of my greatest games was when we went to a tournament in Estonia. It was in an old abandoned prison, we played ctf, capture the building and king of the hill games. It was something like 80 of us against about 100-120 estonians. Lost in capture the building and in king of the hill, but pwned then in ctf. Was kinda scary defending a flag with about 10 of my mates when there was around 50 estonians rushing us. But they never had a chance :p
And in capture the building (on defence) I took out about 8 guys. It was a great feeling.

And then of course to get the mood up we had some smoke nades and sound nades. (like a flashbang but no flash)
Ohh, and can't forget about the pre- and after party! :D

That sounds awesome. So it was like a scenario type game? I know that there are some massive scenario paintball games held where i live but i never know when they are or where so i always miss them. Apparently from what i am told, they usually have about 200 people show up to play. That would be insanely wicked. I used to play a lot of airball but i sort of lost interest. Now im interested in just playing woodsball or scenario paintball. It just seems more exciting and definitely less expenive for air and paint.

I play paintball I have only played twice lol the worst shot was on my head :D but I had my helmet on so it was ok
This is my gun yeah I know its not that good lol
Viewloader-triad-paintball-marker.jpg

It will be fun playing on the woods to bad i dont have any were i live mostly beach and desert :p

Yeah it is, and for me whenever I need to fill my tank up I have to go all the way to jersey cause in Philly its ilegal :(

dang why?? I went threw a stage were I loved paintball,but never bought a awsome gun caus of how much they are(good thing).I have a spyder victor.its simi auto and yea but it gets the job dun

King of Kings said:
dang why?? I went threw a stage were I loved paintball,but never bought a awsome gun caus of how much they are(good thing).I have a spyder victor.its simi auto and yea but it gets the job dun
Yeah pro guns are way to expensive at least if you have a good mech semi auto its fun playing

NeXuS said:
Yeah pro guns are way to expensive at least if you have a good mech semi auto its fun playing

Im actually surprised to see the prices of a lot of them come down and also a lot of new electronic markers have been released since the time i was big into paintball that offer the same, if not better performance than a lot of old electronic tourny markers. Even still, i have to agree that spending a couple hundred dollars on a semi-auto mech paintball gun turns out to provide just as much fun as a marker that costs nearly 2 grand. It didn't take long for me to realize that paintball was like a fashion craze, everyone felt they needed to have the best of the best to be respected and most of those people were horrible at actually playing paintball. I remember the first tournament i attended, my team all used mechanical markers that shot like 8 bps and we were up against teams who used the full blown electros that shot in excess of 20bps. Well...we schooled them. It was such an embarrassment for the other team. Haha that was a good time. But then we were eliminated shortly after by the guys who were actually good at playing. I find the only downside to playing against the guys with electro guns is that, instead of getting shot once to be eliminated, you end up taking about 5 or 6 hits before the stream of paintballs stop. lol

Back
Top Bottom