GOD DANG ADS (i think its spyware but it wont go away with spybot s&d)

Its the newer version, with more features, I think if you look around www.download.com and softpedia, places like that, you will still be able to get a copy, but you wont be able to get one from Microsoft, unless you ask them nicely lol

why so quick to reformat?

try AVG, lavasoft ad aware, and norton/mcaffee (if you have them)

the first two are free...

also, try CCleaner. this is also a free download.

personally, id say dont reformat for this... it should be relativley easy to sort out...

also... stop double posting, and uid, shorten your sig to 5 lines.

just get a whole load of programs and clean up your system. adaware is good, so is windows defender, get avg if you havent already. also get hijack this. once you have hijack this go to their homepage (hijackthis.de) and paste in you log. it is pretty simple and it will tell you what you have to tell the program to repair. all them programs should get rid of most of the junk on your system as i bet youve not just got spyware but bits of other crap aswell.

i reformatted and it works fine, i had spybot s&d and adaware and they didnt do everything, so it was worth reformatting because i backed up all the important stuff on discs (my music on 15 data discs hehe) but it all works fine i just have to download stuff like aim and itunes and stuff but i still had all my valve games on the discs so im all good thanks for the help and by the way anything that has to do with windows that fixes stuff sucks so steer clear of that i prefer spybot and/or adaware ... microsoft once again thanks, and if any of you have counter strike source download a program called xfire so we can talk and play together (or not)

language...

Back
Top Bottom