BF2 trouble

EA is probably just doing some maintenance to their account servers. Maybe they will get them working someday...

It's horrible, once I had to be like 3 weeks without playing since my account wouldn't log in and I couldn't make a new one. But then suddenly it started to work again. :rolleyes:

its working fine now...it would be good if us cf users could get a bf2 game going in one of the servers but unfortunately I live in Australia so my ping would probably be through the roof

Well, perhaps one day we can schedule one for the members here that do play BF2. I'm looking into purchasing a BF2 server myself, so we'll see how that goes.

Never had problems with BF2's account servers, then again I got bored of BF2. Oblivion is so addicting...man...I must've spent like 18+ hours playing the past two days combined. I just sit there and I just get glued to the screen. Sometimes even my parents have to like come in my room and like yell several times just to get my attention to dinner. :p

alvino said:
Never had problems with BF2's account servers, then again I got bored of BF2. Oblivion is so addicting...man...I must've spent like 18+ hours playing the past two days combined. I just sit there and I just get glued to the screen. Sometimes even my parents have to like come in my room and like yell several times just to get my attention to dinner. :p

lmao!
Yeah it's a good game, sometimes addicting, sometimes boring. I can play if for a few days, and then I will have to keep away from it for a few days to get interest back.

Back
Top Bottom