Paintball

I used to play a lot, but it's been over a year now since the last time i went out. My friends say they want to play again this summer so i might be dusting off the marker again. Here's my gun:

Dscf0128.jpg

Nice, fully auto right? Hey by the way is that an electronic hopper? Ill post some once I get i out from under by bed

No it's semi-auto. It's meant for tournament play and they don't allow full auto guns but it still shoots super fast in semi-auto.

and yeah it's an electronic hopper, called a Halo B

Wow thats nice is it an electric marker right??? that is a electronic hopper what model is it?? halo hopper that must have costed at least 150 dlls

Here is mine all stock ill add a Teardrop 12" Red barrel it will look kewl when ill add it its gonna combite really nice
Paintball.jpg

Yeah I play when I get the chance to. Last summer I didn't play alot since we couldn't get a team together.

I currently have a spider sport with a halo hopper (one of the cheaper models). Not the best stuff available but they are good enough.

Distortion, thats a really nice package.

And Nexus, if u are playing on a sup' air field then I'd suggest that u take the feed tube (if that is what u call it :D ) off, or get a smaller one. In my opinion it makes playing easier, makes the marker look better and might decrease the amount of hits u get in the hopper.

The funny thing about paintball is that when u are the last guy on the field against 4 other ones u just want them to headshot u! :D

I just got a new marker... Spyder Pilot. It's an electronic automatic. I dont have an electronic hopper so I cant use the automatic features, but still quick trigger response. We play every weekend and sometimes during the week, good times.

Back
Top Bottom