Hola

Sr.FattsAlot

Solid State Member
Hey, My names Tim, and oddly enough Im not fat even if my name on here is Sr.FattsAlot. Fatty is a nickname and for some reason it stuck a while ago.
Anyway, Im mostly here for help with random problems with my computers. Im not the smartest person when it comes to computers but I always want to learn which is one more reason why I joined. Back to the problems subject, I have one currently...
I just bought Black And White 2, and on my laptop I have a ATI Mobility Radeon 7500c. It says that it supports TnL, but when I attempt to run the game, it freezes and says it requires Pixel shader 1.1. Am I just being stupid.. or should it actually work?

Not too familiar with that game/setup, however you might want to check your resource usage via task manager to see if your running at 100% CPU usage. When i play AOE i have the problem but my system doesnt freeze. (Abit AX8 AMD 64 3200+ overclocked to 2.2GHz, 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR)

it wont work because it says "this game requires pixel shader 1.1" , which you obviously dont have because if you had it, you wouldn't be getting the error message in the first place.

enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom