arggg my computer has failed me!

mr.monger

BSOD
what happened is this:
i installed a dvd burner so i could do the osx dealy, and once i booted up, firefox gets broken..... i check IE, and it works. if i reboot every once in a while, it works for some reason. my guild wars and cs:s work fine, so i dont know whats up. i did the network diagnostics, and apparently, i have massive packet loos, because when i ping stuff, it loses all the packets. i really dont know what is going on, but i would appreciate help.

Check the cables around your house, routers, etc. If you have more than one computer on your LAN, try pinging them. If it gets packet loss, then you should look into checking all your network hardware.

ok, nvm i think its fixed itself, but anywhoo, it only started happening after i got the dvd burner. thanks anyways, and sorry for the useless posts, i just dont feel very safe with internet explorer. plus its annoying to not have the prettyness of firefox.

it doesnt. i tried installing it, but i guess something is not supported... i really would use it but its so damn stupid!

blah @ OS10 dont like the layout, but nice that its truly Unix Based, makes for a very stable OS

Back
Top Bottom