Hello!

Jordan Pardy said:
Hello Everyone.

My name is Jordan Pardy and, as you may of noticed, I am a new member here. I enjoy forums, and I was looking for a forum about something I liked with friendly members, and I searched Computer Forums on Google and this was the first result. So, then I registered and so far I love it. :) The last forum I was a member of were very mean to me and I had 2000+ posts so I wanted to start fresh and I dediced to make ComputerForums.org my new "main" forum that I visit.

Whoever made this forum did an excellent job in designing this custom look for vBulletin and its well done!

Regards,
Jordan :)
um, what forum were you registered to before?

Im sure someone said you were 13 or so when you started this David, am I just chatting from the rear of my body?

lol david im sure is much older than 13! haha i think he is mid 20s now? not to sure...

but gday gday and welcome to Jordan! this is a great place dude, we all love it here! there aint no place like CF! =)

Natalya

Jordan Pardy said:
For some reason eBay removed the auction. And I was winning too. :(

That bad, maybe the person who placed the item, wasn't getting as much money as they thought they would.

Jordan Pardy said:
Actually I have 256MB Ram.. I'm bidding on another 256 stick on eBay. :p

Still 256 is ok for XP, thats the recommened specs.

Just to clear this up, I gathered David is not 13 now, but isan't that how old he was when he started this site?

Back
Top Bottom