Is this a good processor??

chaospoodle

Solid State Member
I went to Device Manager and clicked Processors and I got this. I wanted to know if this was good or OK.

processors.jpg

And why does it list 2? o_O

Oh, and I wanted to get more ram. I wanted to have like 1G of ram, how much do you think that would cost? :p I only have like 256 or 512 RAM.

i would consider that a good processor, beats the hell out of mine. although, there are those people who will say that it is shit because "it isnt as good as theirs." and it depends how much it would cost. do you have 256 or 512? what kind of ram? is it a laptop?

Wrong section. Anyways I have the same processor. Great CPU. Best I have EVER used. And it lists two, because its got HT tech in it. Meaning their is a physical and virtual processor.

The other processor is the Hyperthreading Technology. I have the same thing as yours. Or...is is an AMD X2? The image's dead, making it to talk in fog.

..neodude your specs are a joke hehe.. lmao it's alright

but yeah, thats a nice processor. my sister has it. i'm mad because she doesnt use it to it's ability! ahgh! all she does is go online and whatnot. that makes me mad.

intel's hyperthreading "mirrors" the processor(theoreticly speaking) and is why it shows 2 processors there. it is only 1 physical processor. not 2

Back
Top Bottom