Windows Problems

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
So, I tried to boot into windows after a fresh install, and the keyboard flashed green and turned off at the windows loading screen.... ANd it finished loading and gave me a black screen. :(

So then I tried to load up a new windows and it hung at "setupis starting windows". It just keeps doing this, and I have even tried a new cdrom.

HRHunteRHR said:
So, I tried to boot into windows after a fresh install, and the keyboard flashed green and turned off at the windows loading screen.... ANd it finished loading and gave me a black screen. :(

So then I tried to load up a new windows and it hung at "setupis starting windows". It just keeps doing this, and I have even tried a new cdrom.

The first issue you had, sounds like a monitor issue with the refresh rate.
The second issue.....it sounds like the CD is dirty, or scratched. It could be the disk itself. You've tried a CD ROM, and usually when a computer fails during this portion of Windows setup, it's related to a hardware issue of some sorts. Good luck.

are you using a flatscreen monitor? sometimes windows will do that with different monitors/graphics card configurations. try pressing F8 to get the boot options screen, and try boot with VGA Mode see if it will at least let you get the desktop so you can get the drivers installed.

Back
Top Bottom