...And hes back. With a chip on his shoulder

Brookfiled scares me i mean man look at his avatar! JK dude u rock dont worry im just messing :), any ways what is it? it looks like a protoss am I right?

natej315 said:
Brookfiled scares me i mean man look at his avatar! JK dude u rock dont worry im just messing :), any ways what is it? it looks like a protoss am I right?
I don't know what it's called, a friend gave it to me, I've got scarier ones saved in My Windows, one look like the hooded Goa'uld in Stargate, [know it?]that'd give you nightmares, I might use it as an avatar later.

Well, lets see here. Im 15. Im not looking for a relation ship. Its just that I REALLY want to keep in contact with her. And stuff like that, and im sure I will.

Just, im so pissed that I didnt get to see her when I left, and that im REALLY pissed that I wont see her again for a long long while. Maybe ill never see her again:(

Man, this blows.

Oh yeah, that Natalya thing was a joke. I mean she lives on a different continant (sp). So yeah, lol :D

That thread was just a spam thread... However I have seen internet marriages ins ome states and countries they are legal... However thats a extermely gay way of expressing yourself in my mind. Marrying your sweet heart online that you've never truly seen? Yea um thats stupid...

nate your 18 :eek: man I thought you were 12or14 man what a shocker.

hey Arrizx did you get her hotel phone number or her cell number? well if it's her cell THEN CALL HER !!! :D

She couldnt remember her room number, lol. But I got her number. She said she was gonna call when she got home. But then I got to thinking, maybe she said I should call when I get home. Reguardless, she didnt call today, so ill be calling tomorrow.

call her, call, she may have forgot, and if she did, call, and if she didn't, she coulnd't get mad at you for calling. she may think it is romantic or something so eager to talk to her. idk. or she could hate you...women...

Back
Top Bottom