...And hes back. With a chip on his shoulder

natej315 said:
Yeah I hate when ppl say badDELETED abotu a girl you think is down like that liek, you like a girl and you want to hang out and people are like no i dont like her blah balh but I just say DELETED it! if i want to hang out with her or w/e then im going to! :mad:
BTW: do you got a pic :) is she on youre my space?
like i say forget what other people think just go with what you think is right :)
Offensive words deleted, this isn't the first time, ONCE more & your gone! :mad:

Voodoo Child said:
Deleted

no offense, a 70 year old on the comp. that is awesome man. my grandpa doesnt even know what a computer is. and u, being a mod on CF. crazy man. kudos.

Thanks for those kind words, but please mind your language.

Um, I consider myself a to look at things int he real light. For one theres tons of fish in the sea, for two your how old? 16, 17? Ok well thats great you won't find your true lovee (there is one) today. I've seen so many reletionships go O WE ARE GOING BE TOGETHER FOREVER. 6 months later ok, this is boring or somthing like that ogod bye. Could even be 2, 3 years. Don't spend too much time on this, because drooling over one chick for a long time you'll only miss the hundreds and thousnads of other great ones. I'm 16 myself, I don't consider myself to have any found true love yet mainly because I don't quite think i'm old enough and mature enough to understand it. However i've felt feelings, not all lust either. Now, she lives a long way away. I've seen few long distance reletionships last where you meet the chick, you still in really good touch and see each other a lot. Because really she will see thousnads of guys before she sees you again. Frankly don't obserive over deep true love for a other person at your age. Enjoy your time as brookfield said test the water. IN a few years you'll be doing high dives into it.

But as of now, don't stress yourself over reletionships. I see so many of my friends stress themselves over it and i'm like your what 15? Thinking of marriing that chick? I mean frankly if it is true love, as it very well could be it'll last regradless. If shes your llil fishy, and your her lil fishy the feeling will last as strong as ever. But if she likes a other fishy, or you find a different fishy, then well it won't last. If she would live near by my advice would be, great have fun, enjoy yourself. But considering the distance which is about 3,000 miles making telephone calls even implactial on a daily basis, also I believe thes either 3 hour difference? meaning even AIM convos would be short because when you come home from school, she'll be eating dinner, and such. Frankly be her friend for now, keep it at that. If it lasts until you can see each other, go for it have fun, but don't shelter yourself from other girls because of this one you may just miss your fishy.

And to add to Brookfleids comment i've had very serious and fun dates, my grandma even talked to me and she was liek when I was 16 I got kissed for the first time. I scared to death that I was going have a baby from a kiss. So yes kids nowadays are a lot more advanced at earlier ages which has its good side, and bad side. Good side being they see, understand more at a younger age, bad side if they pay too muchh attention to it they miss the other joys of your teenager and childhood years. Main reason why I tend not to stress over reletionships and such a lot.

And Arrixz I don't want you to take my advice as making fun of the reletionship, or being mean, hurtful etc. Just take it as if you think of this girl, if you decidate yourself to this girl who lives a long ways away, you could miss out on a lot of other girls.

im 18, She is 19, and I hate it so much when people tell me no to obsess over her WE CARE ABOUT ECH OTHER ALLOT AND WE HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER (Caps is not yelling its emphasis :)), I love her and nothing is going to change that nothing!

Like I say I want to send a posative influence to all members im sorry for all rule breaking, and I think I would seriously cry if i got kicked frm this site :'(

Back
Top Bottom