Gallery: Your Monitor

Re: Gallery: Your Moniter

hahaha, you should ahve seen alvino's reaction, i would rub it in everyday at school. :D

LCDs are pretty nice.. but i'm lucky, i've got a huge desk for computers. :D Which is exactly why I stick to CRT, so much cheaper, and still better than LCD for games. Other the than amount of space taken up, all I see great about LCDs is that unlike CRTs, in a huge office full of 100s of computers, LCDs wont raise the room temperature by like 15 degress rofl

MikeReiner said:
LCDs are pretty nice.. but i'm lucky, i've got a huge desk for computers. :D Which is exactly why I stick to CRT, so much cheaper, and still better than LCD for games. Other the than amount of space taken up, all I see great about LCDs is that unlike CRTs, in a huge office full of 100s of computers, LCDs wont raise the room temperature by like 15 degress rofl

haha lol yeah, those damn space heaters! I have to agree but CRT's have just become so impractical in a world where technology seems to be shrinking in size. LCDs are just lighter and smaller than their CRT counterparts. I still like them though. I guess im strong enough to live the beasts haha!

ArrizX said:
Nice ownage.. I mean, I hate you now. But as least you have a nice moniter :p

And cazz dude, ill help you kick :D

haha thanks for the offer but i'll pass..im actually a girl but anyway!

still thinkin whether i shud try to sell the 19" and get the benq 20"..seems like too much hassle and i'll lose too much $$

Oops, sorry :(

Just that most people on here are guys. That teaches me not to assume again!

MikeReiner said:

CRTs also dump a lot of radiation and its not good to sit in from of a CRT for long periods of time. LCDs dont put out radiation.

Just got another 19" LCD, same one as my old one, but its a newer version. the old one is a v-5 and the new one is a v-7.

P1011660.jpg

P1011659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom