...And hes back. With a chip on his shoulder

Hahaha. Well guys this sucks. Im going to bed soon, and I wont be able to go to sleep, lol.. :(

ArrizX said:
Haha, she was drop dead gorgeous. Natalya can deal :p
I thought you said that thing about Natalya was only a joke, at jeast she thinks so, lol. :confused:
Anyway, as someone asked, why do you come on to girls who live so far away?, although this one's a bit closer to Natalya's location, Australia wasn't it? :)

joxley1990 said:
Lol, I think it was a joke...

Unlucky ArrizX - theres plenty more fish in the sea.
Iv'e known Arrizx on CF a long time, he's just a young lusty guy, testing the waters, I know I did, but I started at a later date, my first "serious" date, didn't happen until I was seventeen, in those days it was taken more slowly, I was engaged to two girls before I met my late wife, then we were engaged for nearly two years, before we were married, and I had to ask her dad for "her hand in marriage"!, that's how it was done in those days, very few girls were pregnant before they got wed.

Dude i know what it's like, i hate when that happens. Happend to me before lol, just move on, like joxley said "theres plenty more fish in the sea".

Yeah I hate when ppl say bad **** abotu a girl you think is down like that liek, you like a girl and you want to hang out and people are like no i dont like her blah balh but I just say **** it! if i want to hang out with her or w/e then im going to! :mad:
BTW: do you got a pic :) is she on youre my space?
like i say forget what other people think just go with what you think is right :)

SEE POST 23

Linux Guru said:
Dude i know what it's like, i hate when that happens. Happend to me before lol, just move on, like joxley said "theres plenty more fish in the sea".

their maybe other "Fish in the sea" but that dont help when you like/love one out of all of the rest, its like you like this one for a reason

Brookfield said:
Iv'e known Arrizx on CF a long time, he's just a young lusty guy, testing the waters, I know I did, but I started at a later date, my first "serious" date, didn't happen until I was seventeen, in those days it was taken more slowly, I was engaged to two girls before I met my late wife, then we were engaged for nearly two years, before we were married, and I had to ask her dad for "her hand in marriage"!, that's how it was done in those days, very few girls were pregnant before they got wed.

no offense, a 70 year old on the comp. that is awesome man. my grandpa doesnt even know what a computer is. and u, being a mod on CF. crazy man. kudos.

Back
Top Bottom