Computer speakers with subwoofers.

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
How come I haven't seen any computer speaker sets with a twin sub setup like you can get for a car? i have only seen and have a single sub for my speakers, are they going to produce any twin sub setups? Its not like I don't have enough bass because I have more than enough but just curious.

any help would be greatly appreciated

You can, ive seen them about. You can hook two up as well with standard speaker cable, people dont generally need that much power though for a computer, music DJ's use records, so they can easily have 2 sub-woofers, but no-one needs that power really.

You can get them if you really want though...

of you want to setup your computer like a car youll prolly need a amp then you could do a whole bunch of fun stuff

No but I am just talking about why don't companies like Creative, Logitech, etc make speaker/subwoofer sets with a box with two subs in them.

LOL, that is a silly question. The answer is simple... The market just isn't there. For one thing, that double sub will raise the prices significantly. For another, most people buying speakers for their computers aren't into that type of set up. People usually want it for casual music, casual gaming, and other casual stuff, NOT blowing their windows out because there is 300 watts pumping out of two subs.

It just isn't necessary. Although, they might end up doing it anyways. Maybe they will figure out a way to give a more diverse sound by using a double sub system, just using smaller than standard subs. Who knows. Bad idea if you ask me.

another thing is i dont think the neibours would like u having 300W subs blastin away while u play a game or some music :p

would be nice for first person shooter games though:D sure to make a few neighbors nervous if you turn on all music and such so that only the gunshots are heard :D

Back
Top Bottom