recomend me a book

i wonder if they have a computer hardware for dummies book, that would be interesting, i always love expanding my knowledge of computer hardware

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, and there's a snowstorm coming tomorrow. I'm doomed.
I have friends in Canada who used to live in the far west, "Yukon" country, they moved to another area, they couldn't stand the weather extremes there any longer, & moved away, they now live in Anmore [V3H district] they had six foot deep snow, 30 to 40 below, in the summer's 30 above, & violent electrical storms in the mountains close by, the forest fires came within three miles of their home, one year, is it anything like that where you live?, you can PM me if you like.

Brookfield said:
I have friends in Canada who used to live in the far west, "Yukon" country, they moved to another area, they couldn't stand the weather extremes there any longer, & moved away, they now live in Anmore [V3H district] they had six foot deep snow, 30 to 40 below, in the summer's 30 above, & violent electrical storms in the mountains close by, the forest fires came within three miles of their home, one year, is it anything like that where you live?, you can PM me if you like.
Yeah Northern sections of Canada are horrible for snow... I live in Atlantic (Eastern) Canada.. we get lots of snow too but not as much as people living in Labrador, Northwest Territories or Nunavut or anything. Warm summers though.

Brookfield said:

That sound Quebec too :)

Back
Top Bottom