Gallery: Your Workstation

Nik00117 said:
Yea um what syour sound system i didn't see any sub. Also is that a alienware or is it just the case.

it's the Logitech Z680's 5.1, the sub is off to the left behind the printer and the surrounds are on speakers stands. it's attached to the Audigy 4 pro sound card(via coaxial, optical, and standard). yes it's an alienware (now owned by Dell:( ) .

Haha, I don't know why everyone is still mad that Dell bought Alienware. They still operate independently.
Nice, the Audigy 4 Pro was pretty cool. Not too widespread though...I might get the X-Fi Xtrememusic soon. :D

I'm not mad just upset. I don't think Dell has any buisness being in the high end gaming area. Their XPS lines stunk(except for the laptops) so thay went and did the next best thing, buy the competion(in that area).

alvino said:
Alienware doesn't sell their cases, which why they're exclusive.

except at my local computer store, you can buy an empty alienware case. The exact one, trust me.

Dev0115 said:
Really? How much do they run for just wondering?

I didn't even check to see what the price was. It's not the normal store i go to buy stuff but i was in there because my other comp shop was sold out of the part i needed. I was in there and saw the alienware sitting there and had to do a double take to check it out. Then i noticed that it was just an empty case and thought nothing of it. I just assumed alienware sold their cases separately, but i guess this is not normal?

I'm sure they are cases out on the market from pople doing a case swap and such. Alien ware couldn't make it illegal for us to resell their cases after we've performed a case sawp.

Yeah, you'll find Alienware cases on eBay and such, but you can just order them from Alienware or any other E-Tailers, otherwise that would contradict the whole "exclusivity" thing.

Back
Top Bottom