msn messenger 8 problem

MooseMan said:
well i had some trouble logging into messenger 8 beta so i uninstalled it, it was saying something about m not being able2 login with my ID or something.... oh well, it didn't look 2 impressive so far 2 tell ya the truth...
Each account that uses Windows Live Messenger (BETA) needs to be invited to use the service. When my friend came to my house, he couldn't get on MSN because his account wasn't upgraded to this version or something. So then I went into mine, just to find out I didn't have any invitations left. In the end, he had to use MSN Web Messenger. I recommend staying with the latest stable release until WLM comes out of its beta phase. :)

Jordan Pardy said:
Each account that uses Windows Live Messenger (BETA) needs to be invited to use the service. When my friend came to my house, he couldn't get on MSN because his account wasn't upgraded to this version or something. So then I went into mine, just to find out I didn't have any invitations left. In the end, he had to use MSN Web Messenger. I recommend staying with the latest stable release until WLM comes out of its beta phase. :)

took the words out of my mouth...... anyway msn 8.0 wourks great for me. no bugs whatsoever. just go back to 7.5 is 8.0 isnt working for you

sparrowman said:
but they still shouldn't allow it out!?

The point of a beta is so that any bugs can be removed before the final version is released. When downloading the beta you click an agree option box that states that there may be errors within the programme and that they are not responsible for any damaged caused.

George

Back
Top Bottom