question on x-box games

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
before I bening let me say that If this thread is breaking any rules, mods please fell free to delete it.

Now onto the question:

Lets say I own an xbox game I want to play on my computer. Is it leagal to copy it onto my computer's hard drive, and play it off the computer. If it is leagal, how do I do that?

Thats legal, but its not worth it. The computer wont be able to do it correctly. The whole game will lag ect. Too do this you need a emulator.

wood_workur said:
before I bening let me say that If this thread is breaking any rules, mods please fell free to delete it.

Now onto the question:

Lets say I own an xbox game I want to play on my computer. Is it leagal to copy it onto my computer's hard drive, and play it off the computer. If it is leagal, how do I do that?
i remember how you said you had like a 333mhz cpu with like 128mb of ram. if u wanna play xbox games on that, you must be dreaming.

Yeah, I was going to say that, but i wasnt sure if he was going to use his computer or maybe someone elses.

john123 said:
i just looked at another of his threads, and it turns out he has 96mb of ram. lmao

Yeah I do really have 96mb, but I have run programs that require 128mb w/ no problems. I do have a free slot, so if anybody is looking to get rid of a stick of 168 pin ram, pm me.

P.S. I can play on a computer with more ram.

john123 said:
i remember how you said you had like a 333mhz cpu with like 128mb of ram. if u wanna play xbox games on that, you must be dreaming.

The Xbox has a custom Intel processor that runs at 733mhz, 64mb of DDR RAM from Micron, and a 250mhz graphics chip codenamed XGPU (developed by nVIDIA and Microsoft). So he's not too far off.

alvino said:
... So he's not too far off.
but to emulate something, u need a system that greatly surpasses the original. plus, xbox games are coded to only work on the exact xbox hardware, that's why its so hard to have backwards compatability on the 360.

Back
Top Bottom