Can't Get Network Address

culexor

Daemon Poster
Okay, I finished building my new computer about a month ago. All of a sudden my computer got infested with spyware, so I did a scan and deleted all of it and now whenever I try to connect to a network (wired or wireless) it will say "Limited or no Connectivity. Reason: Your computer is not recieving the network address from the network." Please help, do i need to reinstall windows?

i wouldnt of thought so. if u havent already then get: adaware, spybot s & d and windows defender. they will remove the spyware/adware from your pc if you ever get any more (they are the best progs). if your sure your pc is clean and you still cannot connect then try re setting up the networks. i sometimes get a limited connectivity message on my other pc which connects to this one wirelessly. i leave it for a bit and it works. i would just re set up the network

Oooo I remember this from my computer..what happens is...

Spyware attaches itself to your network gateways, which you need, so they can communicate with the network adapter. If your spyware remover sees the gateways as spyware, it will delete them, so your computer cannot communicate with the network adapter...

So wollah...there is this, I had to upload it on yousendit, because I couldnt find the link, so here you go...

http://download.yousendit.com/7E9E322A65C7884A

P.S - you better use it, and it better work, took me a good 15 minutes to find, a good 15 minutes to upload, because Im downloading torrents, and took me agers to open my email account, wouldnt accept the password, and..thats it. It'll work, dont worry

ok well I'll download those and its not the router or anything because its only messed up on that computer not this one (but that one is my baby) so i will download those on this comp and burn them and let you know. thanks

Yeah, it will work, do it tonight, I wanna see if I helped someone for once, and they actually say, yeahhh you helped wooo!!

Just put it on a USB stick or something...

Ooo, and on the comp that needs this lil program, you will find that you can still ping out, and can recieve pings..wierd huh?

P.S - Please reduce sig. size to 5 lines or less..its the rules!!

more the better. windows defender is spyware, adaware is adware and syybot s & d removes all stuff like that

sorry i didnt refresh the forum so i had delayed responses but joxley, i will try and thanks for the sig thing

Omfg It Worked Joxley You Got What You Wished For And So Did I Sweet Thanks But I Still Have A Bunch Of Pop Up Shit Ill Download Spybot S&d

Thanks Again

Back
Top Bottom