Where did you find out about this site?

I went on Google to join a computer forum, because I am very interested in technology, and this one was first on the list, so I joined.

Yeah, I think the majority of the people on here joined from a google search.

Do you think CF is advertised in any PC magazines? David?

Come on, someone tell me the story, when all the gurus went against CF and got the boot. I want to hear it

Nik00117 said:
. Also there was a big shake up once upon a time and a lot of highprofile members went aganist CF and got the boot. I don't mess them that much..

needed some pc help so i typed "computer forum" on google and it was the first link :D

yup, im like everyone else. i was interested in building computers, and looked for info. i was already an active member in another forum, and remembered how much forums helped me. so, i decided to join a 'computer forum'. i googled it, and this was the first. i looked through some threads, and everybody seemed nice and helpful so i stuck around.

I found it by going to "Google" and I typed in computer forums not looking for this site becuse I never knew about it at the time but I was looking for some godo forums abotu computers and so I found this site :)

Back
Top Bottom